Job opening in Milwaukee, WI, USA

Subject: Job opening in Milwaukee, WI, USA
From: Sally Yeo <sallyyeo -at- EXECPC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 1996 22:55:44 -0500

Whittman-Hart has immediate and future openings for experienced
technical documentation consultants in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. We are
especially interested in people with document management or database
publishing experience. Experience with delivery media other than paper
is desirable. We are most interested in those who have five or more
years of technical documentation experience, preferably in a number of
different industries. Consulting experience desirable.

Whittman-Hart is a publicly owned corporation headquartered in Chicago
with branches in seven cities. We are a software consulting firm with
documentation and training practices in most branch offices.

Positions are full-time, salaried. Most work occurs at the client's
site. Assignments can range from web work to traditional paper software
user manuals. We work in many industries--manufacturing, distribution,
insurance, software development, service, and others.

Please replay in any of the following ways:

hardcopy:
Sally Yeo
Whittman-Hart
411 E. Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 960
Milwaukee, WI 53202
1-414-390-0900

Fax:
Sally Yeo
1-414-390-0960

Email:
syeo -at- whittman-hart -dot- com

--
Sally Yeo
Practice Leader, Documentation and Training