Greek Translation (hard copy and electronic)

Subject: Greek Translation (hard copy and electronic)
From: "Lynda S. Schiff" <lynda -at- MAX -dot- TIAC -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 1996 16:44:42 -0400

Does anyone have experience with the Greek language?

I sent something out for translation into 8 languages (German, French,
Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Portugese, Danish, and Greek). The other
languages came back fine (hard copy and PC-based electronic copy). The
translator is having difficulty giving me electronic copy of the Greek.

If you have any experience using Greek on a PC, please, share your
expertise :-)

Thank you!

Regards,

Lynda