Region 5 STC Conf?

Subject: Region 5 STC Conf?
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 1996 10:28:07 -0500

I saw a recent posting here telling of the Region 6
conference of STC, and I was wondering if someone
from the Region 5 Conference planning committee could
post info about the R5 conference in Dallas.

(R5 is OK, TX, AR, LA, NM, and AZ. STC is the
Society for Technical Communication.)

Thanks!

LaVonna
(a Region 5 member who just wants to know)

LaVonna F. Funkhouser lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com
COREComm Webmaster

http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/