Internship Opportunity Revision

Subject: Internship Opportunity Revision
From: "Dennis V. Callaghan" <dcallaghan -at- SUNGARD -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 11:09:08 EST

For anyone who read my message yesterday regarding a full-time paid
internship at SunGard Capital Markets in Philadelphia and was scared
off by the "start as soon as possible" requirement, we are considering
candidates who will not be available until January. We expect the
position to last through next summer. Please note, this is NOT a
professional contract position.

Again, if interested, send your resume and cover letter via snail
mail, fax or e-mail to:

Alexandria G. Khalil
Documentation Manager
SunGard Capital Markets Inc.
510 Walnut St.
Suite 900
Philadelphia, Pa. 19106-3619
FAX: (215)627-7009
EMAIL: akhalil -at- sungard -dot- com

If you would like to see the full text of the original message again,
let me know and I will send it to you. Thanks.

- Dennis Callaghan
SunGard Capital Markets Inc.
Philadelphia, Pa.
dcallaghan -at- sungard -dot- com