Re: Hardware Survey

Subject: Re: Hardware Survey
From: Eric Haddock <eric -at- ENGAGENET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 1996 16:22:34 -0500

At 03:39 PM 10/8/96 +0000, you wrote:
>Just curious, but if you feel like it, let me know the following
>information about the hardware you routinely use for technical
>writing. Please reply by private email. If anybody else is
>interested, I'll summarize to the list.

I conducted a similar, though very much shorter, survey in June on this list.

Interested parties may take a gander at the results of that survey by
visiting my personal page. Specifically, the survey results are located at:

http://www2.corenet.net/Moonlion/surveyres.html

/`-_ Eric Haddock ------ http://www2.corenet.net/moonlion
{ }/ Technical writer
\ | Engage Networks, Inc. ----- http://www.engagenet.com
\__*| located in the Historic Third Ward of Milwaukee, WI