Hardware Survey

Subject: Hardware Survey
From: David Jones <dvjones -at- KSBE -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 15:39:23 +0000

Just curious, but if you feel like it, let me know the following
information about the hardware you routinely use for technical
writing. Please reply by private email. If anybody else is
interested, I'll summarize to the list.

Platform (PC, Mac, UNIX, etc.):
For PC platform -- OS used:
Processor and clock speed:
Memory (megabytes):
Hard Drive space:
Monitor Size (15-inch, etc.):
Screen Resolution (pixels, horizontal x vertical):
Number of Screen Colors used:
Other comments:

It's budget request time for me, and I'd like to get a handle on what
other tech comm people are using. Thanks!

David Jones, Technical Writer
dvjones -at- ksbe -dot- edu

DISCLAIMER:
The views described herein are the views of the author, and
do not represent the views or opinions of Kamehameha Schools
Bishop Estate, nor is there any approval or authorization of
this material, express or implied, by the Kamehameha Schools
Bishop Estate. If you suspect that any of the material in
this message or attachments thereto is in violation of a
copyright, please notify the Webmaster immediately by e-mail
at "Webmaster -at- ksbe -dot- edu".

Thought for the day:
The only thing that hurts more than paying income tax
is not having to pay income tax.