Re: What's "Technical"? & List master

Subject: Re: What's "Technical"? & List master
From: Rebecca Phillips <rebecca -at- QRONUS -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 1996 09:27:46 +-200

Someone wrote:
>I support the view that Eric is being over-restrictive about discussions
>of grammar and usage

Maybe I am just not an anarchist, but I support the view that the list
master is the list master. I think the less time we spend fighting him
the more time we will have for discussion of pertinent topics.

One of the problems with the grammar and usage debates is that you
end up having a hundred e-mails discussing the use of the comma. While
I don't think we should censor, I also think people need to use better
judgment before posting on a topic which has been completely covered.

Rebecca M. Phillips
Documentation Manager
Qronus Interactive Ltd.
Automated System Testing