Freelance Developmental Editor: No longer accepting resumes

Subject: Freelance Developmental Editor: No longer accepting resumes
From: Michelle Nichols/VENTANA <Michelle_Nichols/VENTANA -dot- ITP -at- LGATE -dot- VMEDIA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 1996 14:53:15 EDT

Hello, fellow TECHWRLers. I am thrilled that I got such a tremendous response
to my post for freelance developmental editors. I believe I have already
responded to everyone who submitted a resume so far.

We had such a response that we are no longer accepting resumes for the time
being. I certainly know where to turn when more freelance opportunities arise!

Thanks,
Michelle Nichols