accuracy from reviewers?

Subject: accuracy from reviewers?
From: Anne Weiler <annew -at- CHANCERY -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 1996 17:04:36 -0700

Given the fact that reviewers generally have 101 other things they'd
rather be doing than reviewing your document, how do people try to ensure
accuracy from reviewers?

We've had a few problems in our docs pointed out recently that reviewers
should have caught. (Not to let the doc department off the hook--one of
them we could have caught ourselves, but another was information where we
had to trust the reviewers to verify.)

Anne

--
Anne Weiler (annew -at- chancery -dot- com)
Media Development