Dilemma Resolved

Subject: Dilemma Resolved
From: Brad Connatser <cwrites -at- USIT -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 15:20:57 GMT

Many thanks to those who gave me advice about the dilemma I posted last
week or so. I received dozens of confidential replies, all of which were
sincere and helpful. In fact, I followed the advice of one techwhirler,
who said (and I paraphrase), "You should take a few days off to calm down
while they move you back to your old office." This Thursday and Friday,
the movers will move my stuff back into the old office while I take two
days off--two bonus vacation days at the company's expense (the days will
be charged to overhead). My bosses seem contrite and eagerly accepted this
form of *rest*itution. Again, many thanks for helping me through this
soap-operatic episode, which was, as one techwhirler put it, worthy of a
Dilbert cartoon.

Brad

--
Brad Connatser