Useful mailing lists for tech writers?

From: Bob Morrisette <robert -dot- morrisette -at- EBAY -dot- SUN -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 14:17:42 -0700

I find these lists very interesting and helpful:

TipWorld -- http://www.tipworld.com (sign up here)
The Internet's #1 Source for Computer Tips, News, and Gossip

Computer Book Publisher's List (also for writers and agents)
If you write or want to write computer books, this list is necessary.
Subscribe: send mail to list -at- studiob -dot- com with subject "Subscribe"

Bob Morrisette
writer -at- sabu -dot- EBay -dot- sun -dot- com