Re: Hotspot hyperlinks in online help

Subject: Re: Hotspot hyperlinks in online help
From: "Susan W. Gallagher" <sgallagher -at- EXPERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 11:06:58 -0700

At 11:49 AM 9/30/96 -0600, Mike Sawyer wrote:
[snip]
>So I want to keep all the hotspots for the SHG files, but paste in a
>different bitmap for the image. Any way I can do this? It'll save a lot
>of work.

>I use Microsoft's Hotspot Editor v. 3.5 and RoboHelp.

Sure you can. First, take the new screenshot and save it to the
same filename and same location as the original screenshot. Open
up your SHED editor and select Edit > Replace from the menu. The
new bitmap will appear in place of the old. Now you can resize
your hot zones until they conform to the new screenshot locations.

Sue Gallagher
sgallagher -at- expersoft -dot- com
-- The _Guide_ is definitive.
Reality is frequently inaccurate.