Re[2]: Anyone Using Adobe FrameMaker?

Subject: Re[2]: Anyone Using Adobe FrameMaker?
From: Karla McMaster <mcmaster%pcmail -dot- cti-pet -dot- com -at- CTI-PET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 11:44:02 EST

I missed the first post on this, so couldn't respond directly to
questioner...I use Frame 5.0X on a Mac workstation, and absolutely LOVE
it (with reservations about some features that they have delayed
implementing for far too long, e.g., search/replace across a book). The
portability between my Mac and the UNIX workstations (running version
3.0, but hoping to upgrade) that our programmers use is fantastic.
However, I, too, am anxious to see what happens under Adobe leadership.

Karla McMaster, technical writer
CTI PET Systems, Inc., Knoxville, TN
mcmaster -at- cti-pet -dot- com