Re: Swivelling Monitors

Subject: Re: Swivelling Monitors
From: Brent Jones <bjones -at- IGS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 08:31:00 PDT

I've been at three different companies that refused to buy Radius monitors
after really bad experiences, both with the lifespan of the monitor and the
quality of the technical support. Plus, they seem to stop supporting the
software side (drivers, etc.) for their equipment as soon as a new model
comes out, so you often wind up not being able to use the monitor
effectively with new hardware, apps, and os's.

So whatever you buy, I'd recommend that it not be a Radius.

Just a data point, my own opinion, blah blah blah. I know Radius is one of
the big makers of swivelling monitors (the only one?), and thought you
should know.

brent