Re: Guest chair in the cubicle for tech writers!!

Subject: Re: Guest chair in the cubicle for tech writers!!
From: Eric Haddock <eric -at- ENGAGENET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 10:25:20 -0500

But if you do have a second chair, do you keep yours just a bit higher
than the other to pull a subtle dominance kind of signal or do you keep it
the same?

And do you keep it to the side of your desk, in front, or back with you?

Luckily, I have a ledge next to my area (would be a cube 'cept no walls)
and and people lean against and sit on that. It's just uncomfortable enough
that you don't want to lolly gag around, and just convenient enough to go
over things and see the monitor and all.

/`-_ Eric Haddock ------ http://www2.corenet.net/moonlion
{ }/ Technical writer
\ | Engage Networks, Inc. ----- http://www.engagenet.com
\__*| located in the Historic Third Ward of Milwaukee, WI