Re: Dilema

Subject: Re: Dilema
From: "I started out with nothing. I still have most of it left." <sharona -at- INTRANET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 10:44:00 EDT

Ooops, sorry about that typo in the subject line, but I can't go back and
correct it on my system.

Dear Used and Abused, you obviously work with toads. But you've got only
two options:

* Stay

* Quit

No, I'm not being facetious or taking your problem lightly. But you will
have to weigh the options of continuing to work for folks who do such
things to you versus pastures that may not be greener.

I've been in a similar place, and deciding whether to go or stay is not
easy. I wish you luck. Just for the record, I stayed.

Sharona Nelson
sharona -at- intranet -dot- com