Insure vs. Ensure

Subject: Insure vs. Ensure
From: Kim Wallace <kwallace -at- NEOSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 09:08:08 -0500

Recently had to look this up. Seems it is a matter of preference (or
region) whether one uses "insure" instead of "ensure" or "assure". At least
that's what the American Heritage usage note states!
Kim Wallace, Untitled Manager of Marketing Services
Enserch Energy Services, Inc.
1301 Fannin, 23rd Floor
Houston, TX 77002

My opinions are, without question, my own and not my company's.

Proud member of the "nattering nabobs of negativism."