Re: Use of Periods in Phone Numbers?

Subject: Re: Use of Periods in Phone Numbers?
From: Kris Olberg <kjolberg -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 11:46:55 -0700

At 01:08 PM 9/25/96 -0500, you wrote:
> We have to take risks and do some experimentation somewhere. Newsletters
>are a great medium for that because they're so quick and easy to produce
>(relative to magazines and manuals). You can afford to try something new and
>see what the reaction is because the risk is so low. It's the lowest I can
>think of.

I don't disagree entirely, but a phone number can be a company's only
connection to the rest of the world. I would experiment with other elements
but not take the risk with a phone number.

Regards...Kris
kjolberg -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com (preferred)
kjolberg -at- aol -dot- com
kolberg -at- actamed -dot- com
102031 -dot- 3556 -at- compuserve -dot- com
s -dot- othoudt -at- worldnet -dot- att -dot- net