Info on Quest Authoring System

Subject: Info on Quest Authoring System
From: Traci Linker <tlinker -at- TRI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 13:11:45 -0400

Within the vast knowledge bank in this List, can anyone out there help
with info
on the Quest Authoring tool?
1) What's the latest version?
2)What's the going rate for someone with this expertise?
3)Is it a common CBT tool?
4)Anything else we should know?
5) If you are the person with Quest experience, when are you available
and will you come to the Dallas Fort Worth area for a project?

We have a client that is looking for a CBT developer with experience in
Quest and we have limited knowledge of this tool.

Thanks for your infinite wisdom.

Traci and Glen
The Registry, Inc.