Translation services

Subject: Translation services
From: Bruce Brill <Bruceb -at- ACCENTSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 14:36:29 +0200

On 23 Sept 96 Vanessa Wilburn asked:

>Could we have this on the list? I'm interested, I'm sure there are
>other interested parties. --Vanessa

>>Robbie Rupel <robbie -at- NENE -dot- CMS-STL -dot- COM> wrote:
>>My company is considering having the documentation (paper and
>>online) translated into several languages (French, ....

In response (though at the risk of blatant advertising!), I will
include FYI the following from my firm's translation services
department:

Accent Software International is a world leader in multilingual
software. Accent combines state-of-the-art software with a unique
approach to multilingual challenges.

To assure highest quality, our Translation Department employs only
the finest, most reliable translators. Many work in their native
countries, which insures they are on top of fast-changing computer
terminology and technology. Furthermore, we always insist on
independent proofreaders checking all work.

We have successfully created multilingual translations for our own
products; and can provide translation services for third parties. We
provide timely, top-quality translation services at competitive rates.
Among our satisfied customers are Corel, Packard Bell, AT&T, NCR,
CompuTime, ITI, Mercury, and Kiss.

Our Translation Department, managing a staff of 100 translators in
over 20 languages, is ready to meet all translation and software
localization needs.

Susan Wolf
Manager, Translation Services
Accent Software International

e-mail: susanw -at- accentsoft -dot- com
phone: 972-2-679-3723 ext. 221
fax: 972-2-679-3731

Hope this helps those in need of such services. --Bruce Brill

Bruce Brill