READING AN .EPS FILE

Subject: READING AN .EPS FILE
From: Barbara Ridley <BRidley -at- USCCMAIL -dot- USCC -dot- BMS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 1996 09:00:00 -0500

I need to look at an .EPS file I received. I have applications
that will export an .EPS file but none will import one so that I
can read it in the application. The applications I have tried
are: MS WORD 6, CorelDraw, Corel Ventura, Corel Photo-Paint, Arts
and Letters, Hi-Jaak Pro, and WordPerfect 6.0.

The graphics feature of WordPerfect allowed me to bring the file
in but the only words that showed in the window were, "File
Contains Data for PostScript Printers Only." I tried printing
the file to a PostScript printer and the only thing that printed
were the words, "File Contains Data for Postscript Printers
Only."

Anybody have an idea on how I can see and/or print this .EPS
file?

THANKS for any help you can offer!!

-- Barb --
bridley -at- usccmail -dot- bms -dot- com