Re: The Microsoft Manual of Style for Technical Publications

Subject: Re: The Microsoft Manual of Style for Technical Publications
From: "D.R. Ferron" <FerrondD -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996 16:46:39 -0400

Hello,

I have been looking for this book. Has anyone in the Philadelphia, PA or
Suburban Philadelphia areas seen it? I've checked with the major chains and
Gene's in King of Prussia. I have not been to Borders. If I can't find it
soon I'll just order it from a local bookseller.

Thanks, Donna Ferron

FerrondD -at- aol -dot- com
Ferrond -at- sanchez -dot- com