Off Topic, but Brief--and with Apologies

Subject: Off Topic, but Brief--and with Apologies
From: Daniel Wise <dewise -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 19:28:01 -0700

I apologize for posting this here, but when I tried to respond to a person who
had e-mailed me off-list, his address bounced. So, Howard Speck, please
contact me again.

Again apologies. Please do not respond, unless you are Howard Speck.

Dan Wise
dewise -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-