online help estimates

Subject: online help estimates
From: Amy Statkevicus <Amy_Statkevicus -at- NOTES -dot- ISSINET -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 16:38:00 -0400

A project manager asked me yesterday if I had any idea how to
estimate
the time that it take to develop online help and to develop an
online tutorial. The system, which
is not very big, was developed using Visual Basic. I am
interested in knowing if
anyone out there has any information that they can share about
estimating these
projects (I know that it is hard without the specifics). Also, if
you can share any information
about the best authoring tools to use in each case, I would be
grateful.

You can respond to me directly. If anyone is interested in the
forward them. Thanks.

amy_statkevicus -at- notes -dot- issinet -dot- com

Thanks for your help.

Amy S.

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-