Job Shops List for Tech Writers

Subject: Job Shops List for Tech Writers
From: Bill Hartzer <XBJH%mimi -at- MAGIC -dot- ITG -dot- TI -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 12:57:32 -0500

The job shop list for tech writers that I compiled is now available.
If you haven't received a copy or would like a copy, please let me know.

Also, I wasn't able to send it to the following address:
mheadley -at- concentric -dot- ne -dot- ti -dot- com
If this is you and you want it sent somewhere else, let me know. The
mail to that account bounced.

It's interesting to note that there were over 50 techwr-l'ers interested
in the list! Thanks for your tremendous response. Please be advised,
though, that the names and e-mail addresses of the people requesting
this list will remain confidential.

Regards,
Bill Hartzer Bill Hartzer
Contract Technical Writer President
Texas Instruments, Inc. Highfield Marketing Group, Inc.
Dallas, TX USA Irving, TX USA
xbjh -at- msg -dot- ti -dot- com Highfield -at- aol -dot- com
(972) 575 - 2041 (972) 432 - 0124
(972) 798 - 2976 voice pager (972) 432 - 0152 fax
"Highfield Marketing Group, Inc. is the proud maker of the CD-ROM
TalentBank(tm), an electronically searchable resume database full of
quality professionals in the computer, high-tech, and technical writing
industries. Never a fee for applicants. Employers and recruiters
can search thousands of resumes electronically on their desktops while
applicants can reach thousands of employers with their resume."

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-