Book on online help/GUI design

Subject: Book on online help/GUI design
From: Susan Gallagher <susan -at- LIVINGSTON -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 1996 12:16:42 -0700

We are designing an online help system over the next year in conjunction
with an overhaul of our GUI configuration tool. I'm looking for a book on
online help design, preferably one that discusses GUI design in general.
(Writers will be responsible for giving feedback on the tool's GUI, as well
as designing the help system GUI. )

Any pointers appreciated.

Thanks,

Susan

--
Susan Gallagher Technical Publications
susan -at- livingston -dot- com Livingston Enterprises Inc.

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-