List of Good TW Schools

Subject: List of Good TW Schools
From: Daniel Wise <dewise -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996 22:31:53 -0700

This thread has been kicking around for a while, I guess. Did anyone know
that STC published a list of schools offering programs in TW/TC some 4-5 years
ago in Technical Communication? It was just a list, no judgements on how good
or bad, but you might want to get the list from STC (I no longer have the
issue of the journal) and compare it to the list you have compiled so far. If
you have only 15, you are, I think, far short of complete. Of course, out of
all the programs out there, only 15 may qualify as good.

Dan Wise
dewise -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-