Re: Respect and bitter beginnings...

Subject: Re: Respect and bitter beginnings...
From: "Glanbrok, Conqueror of Bluntskulls" <conehead -at- OVERTHE -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996 19:35:07 -0400

> I wonder how many other tech writers were musicians at
> one time? (or are now?) <snip>

Some "tech writers" have executed, ah, shall we say, "lateral" moves in the
IS world. How about a "system analyst" who is now a tech writer? How about
..

Former Baptist evangelical who dabble in Bible-oriented stained glass
mementos?

Former journalist on a small-town daily?

Former copy machine technicians?

Former fix-it man in an apartment building?

Former teacher of religious studies at a suburban shul (= Jewish Sunday
school)?

Former horse stable manager?

I've known one of each of them. Probably you wouldn't want to hire most of
them for their computer acumen ...

I myself am a former copy editor. That was even more boring than tech
writing.

Glanbrok, Conqueror of Bluntskulls
conehead -at- overthe -dot- net