Re: USDA courses

Subject: Re: USDA courses
From: Nancy Burns <burns -at- NOAO -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996 14:03:48 -0700

I received the USDA catalog recently. Here's where to get info:

World Wide Web: http://grad.usda.gov.
Phone: 202-690-4280, Fax 202-720-3603
Address: Graduate School, USDA, Room 129, 600 Marland Ave SW, Washington
DC 20077-0952.

USDA has Regional Training Centers, offers distance learning, and
correspondence study courses. Each area has a different telephone number.
The one above is for the Registrar's office.

>Can someone please direct me so I can get more information about the
>USDA courses (in proofreading and such)?

>Patty Ewy
>pewy -at- icontrol -dot- anza -dot- com

Nancy S. Burns, Technical Writer
National Solar Observatory
Tucson, Arizona
e-mail: burns -at- noao -dot- edu
520-318-8574
"The reward of a thing well done is to have
done it." -Ralph Waldo Emerson