Need Naming Suggestions

Subject: Need Naming Suggestions
From: Mike Sawyer <MSawyer -at- CALLWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996 11:00:41 -0600

Dorothy McGovern wrote:
> [...]
a timecrunch. Therefore, only a portion of the software package is
beingupgraded for this first release. Other portions will be upgraded
insubsequent releases.Right now we're using the terms "old" and "new"
to describe thedifference between these two types, but that's obviously
not going towork well when we release the product.Any suggestions
that you have for these standard and enhanced moduleswould be
appreciated?<<<<

For "new," how about "Updated"?
For "old," how about "original" or "unchanged"?