Re: Grammar Checkers?

Subject: Re: Grammar Checkers?
From: Iain Harrison <iharrison -at- SCT -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996 15:46:39 GMT

Danna asks:

Can anyone recommend a grammar checker? We are running Windows 95,
FrameMaker, and Word.
<<

No, I certainly can't, for one. They seem to be a complete waste of time.
I'd be happy to be proved wrong, but so far I've never found one worth
using. Get someone else who reads the language to proof read your text
instead!

Iain