I have to write some Marketing Literature . . .

Subject: I have to write some Marketing Literature . . .
From: Penny Staples <pstaples -at- UBISERVER -dot- CHS -dot- MB -dot- CA>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 1996 10:10:08 -0500

Hi folks,

I'm a technical writer for a small engineering company. In addition
to doing end-user manuals, product specs and requirements, I'm going
to be responsible for writing and producing some marketing literature.

This kind of thing interests me, but I know nothing about Marketing
(and we don't have a Marketing department, so I have no one to ask).
Any suggestions on books or web resources to get me started? Thanks!

Penny Staples