Moshe's Comments

Subject: Moshe's Comments
From: Daniel Wise <dewise -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 1996 22:45:13 -0700

Colleagues,

I was amused at Moshe's comments. How many times I have felt precisely that
way! Especially good was his comment about criticism. As a manager I usedto
tell my under-appreciated editors: the absence of criticism is high praise,
indeed.

I guess it can be summed up as "If you ain't gettin' shot at, you ain't doin'
your job."

Dan Wise
dewise -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com