Re: Editing comments too harsh?

Subject: Re: Editing comments too harsh?
From: Cheryl Kidder <chekid -at- SYMIX -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 1996 14:48:00 EDT

Karen:

Although all of our doc is online, I still find myself printing out screen
chapters and getting out the old red pen -- some habits die hard.

Cheryl D. Kidder
Senior Information Developer
chekid -at- symix -dot- com
From: Wiley, Karen P.
To: Multiple recipients of list TECHWR-L
Date: Friday, September 06, 1996 2:17PM

I have a question that was sparked by all this reference to colors of ink.
Does everyone edit hard copy only or do some of you edit online?

Karen Wiley
Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab
karen_wiley -at- jhuapl -dot- edu