Graphics Resizing in On-line Help Update

Subject: Graphics Resizing in On-line Help Update
From: Tammy Sudol <tammy -at- ZEUS -dot- ATS -dot- QC -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 1996 17:22:51 EDT-500

Thanks to everyone who responded to my plea for help in resizing
graphics for on-line help. Suggestions included using Hijaack,
PaintShop Pro, and Smooth Scaling.

We bought and tried Smooth Scaling and will be returning it (thank goodness it comes with a
guarantee). We didn't find that it was better than PaintShop Pro.
In fact, the images appeared more fuzzy.

We didn't try Hijaack but we did try PaintShop Pro and used the
filters to sharpen the image (after resampling). The grabs are still
not great but we're getting use to them.

If anyone would like further information on our attempts, please
email me privately.