Re: Document Management

Subject: Re: Document Management
From: Ron Rothbart <ron -dot- rothbart -at- DOCUMENTUM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 11:17:19 +0800

On 30 Aug 1996, Robert Plamondon wrote:
>Interleaf has by far the best document management package out there
>Interleaf is a high-end package

Our marketing department may be a bit biased, but they say our product
(Documentum) consistently beats out Interleaf in head-to-head competition.
But we're really talking "high-end." Documentum has a client-server
architecture, runs on top of an RDBMS, and is purchased mostly by large
corporations with enterprise-wide, "mission-critical" document management needs.