[no subject]

From: Kris Olberg <kjolberg -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 1996 18:45:54 -0700

At 03:22 PM 8/30/96 GMT, you wrote:
>Specifically, I need to know if NT as in Windows NT is a registered trademark
>now. According to our 1995 update it's a TM. If so, do we cite it Windows (R)
>NT (R)?

Here is the TM information copied directly from http://www.microsoft.com/
copyright page:

"TRADEMARKS. Microsoft, Windows, Windows NT, MSN, The Microsoft Network and
other names of MSP and/or Microsoft products referenced herein are
trademarks or registered trademarks of MSP and/or Microsoft. Other product
and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective
owners."

I would reference it like this: "The Windows NT(R) Server ..."
Regards...Kris