Re: Improve your editing

Subject: Re: Improve your editing
From: Shmuel Ben-Artzi <sba -at- NETMEDIA -dot- NET -dot- IL>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 1996 23:27:15 +0200

Geoff

On the oral communications side, the Toastmaster, Intl. program (among
others) is based on exactly this approach toward teaching proper speaking
techniques. Beyond the rather considerable value of working with a dedicated
support group, it teaches that learning to listen (or read) for
comprehension, analysis and critique is a very important part of
communications training.

Shmuel Ben-Artzi
sba -at- netmedia -dot- net -dot- il