Info Mapping Seminars

Subject: Info Mapping Seminars
From: Matthew Epstein <Matthew_Epstein -at- MAIL -dot- HQ -dot- FAA -dot- GOV>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 17:32:29 EST

Greetings from a long-term lurker!

I'm now quite curious about the Info Mapping system. Could someone
please send me or post to the list a phone number or e-mail address of
Info Mapping so I can find out about the seminars? Maybe I can talk
my boss into sending me to one of them so I can find out for myself.

Thanks,

Matthew

Matthew_Epstein -at- mail -dot- hq -dot- faa -dot- gov

Burlington, Mass.