Re: APPENDIX/APPENDIXES

Subject: Re: APPENDIX/APPENDIXES
From: Eric Haddock <eric -at- ENGAGENET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 10:03:55 -0500

>My own vote would be make it easy for the reader & put the
>appendix near the info you're appending.

The problem I see with that is I often find myself going to appendices a
lot. Anything that I refer to in a book is always easier to find if it's in
the back and set apart from the rest of the text because it's easier to pick
up the book and flip through the pages starting from the back. The shorter
you have to go through the book the better. :)

-- Eric :)

/`-_ Eric Haddock ------ http://www2.corenet.net/moonlion
{ }/ Technical writer
\ | Engage Networks, Inc. --- http://www.engagenet.com
\__*| Milwaukee, WI

"Writing is easy. All you have to do is cross out the wrong words."
-- Mark Twain