Online documentation and customer acceptance

Subject: Online documentation and customer acceptance
From: DAVID IBBETSON <ibbetson -at- IDIRECT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 20:30:54 -0400

This customer does NOT like this money-saving habit. When I have a truly
portable display into which I can plug a CD-ROM (300dpi minimum) and can
safely read it in the bath or on the beach, I may change my mind, but NOT
until then.

David (the idiot) Ibbetson

David Ibbetson ibbetson -at- idirect -dot- com
133 Wilton St, #506, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5A 4A4
Phone (416) 363-6692 Fax (416) 363-4987

There was never any thing by the wit of man so well devised, or so sure
established, which in continuance of time hath not been corrupted. -- Book
of Common Prayer, Preface