What's This? help -- Is it required?

Subject: What's This? help -- Is it required?
From: "Sullivan, John" <jsulliva -at- WESTBORO -dot- WALLDATA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 11:00:53 -0700

Sue Heim asked:
>I can't seem to find any info on whether What's This? help is
>required to be logo compliant with Microsoft.

Our last release was certified as Win95 logo compliant; I did not
implement What's This help (I agree that it's not a very useful feature).

Although there were some guidelines for Win 3.1 help to get logo
certification, I also have not been able to find any corresponding
guidelines for Win 95.

John Sullivan
Concentric Data Systems