Follow-up to 'Seeking a Solution'

Subject: Follow-up to 'Seeking a Solution'
From: David Egyes <davide -at- MERCURY -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 1996 20:54:54 +0100

Bill -

Thanks for getting back to me with your information. You say that Adobe
Acrobat's search capability, in your opinion, is "one of the best ever
produced." You go on to list features supporting your claim.

I was wondering if you are referring to features that come standard with
Adobe Acrobat, or if these are features for which you have to pay extra
for by purchasing a per site license. I ask because these features are
not available on the Acrobat viewer we're using. If you are purchasing a
license, I'd be curious to know how much you have to pay per customer
site. If not, well, how are you accessing these features?

Thanks again.

-Dave Egyes
Mercury Interactive