Excel-to-HTML?

Subject: Excel-to-HTML?
From: joanne grey <j -dot- grey -at- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 1996 07:49:05 -0700

The company I work for is in the process of converting all of our
documents to HTML. We're using Web Works Publisher for the Frame Maker
docs, but there are some Excel files that need to be converted.

Has anyone used a good Excel-to-HTML converter for Windows 95/NT that
they'd be willing to recommend? It's a relatively minor issue right now,
but can see it becoming a bigger one for us in the near future.

TIA
-joanne