Portfolios

Subject: Portfolios
From: Julia Land <JALnd -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996 15:13:38 -0400

I agree with Win's suggestion to get the client's permission before including
work in a portfolio.

Even though most of my work is proprietary, I have not had a problem with
this. Most of my clients just request that I not leave any of their samples
behind. The prospective clients understand why I cannot leave my portfolio
for them to look at later. They want me to be as careful with their
proprietary material.

Julia Land
jalnd -at- aol -dot- com