Re: Did I Miss Something?

Subject: Re: Did I Miss Something?
From: Win Day <winday -at- IDIRECT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 1996 10:47:04 -0400

At 10:43 PM 8/7/96 -0700, "Daniel E. Wise" <dewise -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM> wrote:
>Colleagues,

>Some days ago someone (Peter Ring?) asked what ISO 14000 is. I don't
>think I have seen a response. Did I miss something?

As coincidence would have it, I ran across this reference this morning. A
flyer for a place called CPIC Technical Bookstore came with the latest
publication of Engineering Demensions, the journal from the Professional
Engineers of Ontario. Here's the writeup on the book (grammatical errors
and all):

ISO 14000 Guide: The New International Environmental Management Standards

This book is a step by step guide to achieving ISO 1400 recognition, create
your environmental policy, establish a plan, monitor, audit, and correct the
program, and more. It includes a sample environmental management system
manual, self assessment tool, and more. Order #D0116253 ONLY $56.95 Sale
$49.95

Prices are in Canadian dollars; add GST of 7%.
Shipping charges: allow $6 for first item, plus $3 for each additional item.

Here's the scoop on the bookstore:

CPIC Technical Bookstore
6200 Dixie Road, #108
Mississauga, Ontario L5T 2E1