Proposals for the Govt, esp. military

Subject: Proposals for the Govt, esp. military
From: "Nyman, Rikki" <Rikki -dot- Nyman -at- ALLIEDSIGNAL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 1996 13:29:00 -0700

Currently, we are using Datalogics (because of the SGML tagging) to
create our proposals for our customers. It's a cumbersome process, so I
won't get into that, but we are considering software upgrades in our
documentation department and wonder if we can replace Datalogics with
another package (e.g. Frame).

How many of you are creating proposals or documentation according to
mil-specs and what kind of software are you using to get the work out?

Rikki Nyman, Editor
AlliedSignal Aerospace
rikki -dot- nyman -at- alliedsignal -dot- com