Re: Robohelp, Doc-2-Help Courses in Canada??

Subject: Re: Robohelp, Doc-2-Help Courses in Canada??
From: Valerie Jachimowicz <VJACHIMO -at- OMICRON-USA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 11:40:49 -0400

Carla, here are a few I know of.
Help University: http://rampages.onramp.net/~helpuniv/
Weisner Associates: http://www.primenet.com/~wai/frames/index.html

I know that WexTech certifies trainers for D2H. You should be able to
get a list of those people by contacting WexTech. You might also want
to subscribe to the Winhlp-L mailing list. It is a tremendous source of
information, and there are some very experienced help authors who are
regular contributors to the list. Go to
http://www.humberc.on.ca/~byrnes/winhelp.html for more information.

Valerie