Re[2]: Help for a newbie

Subject: Re[2]: Help for a newbie
From: Mike Sechelski <msechelski -at- HOU -dot- SPERRY-SUN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 1996 10:42:20 -0500

Eric Haddock wrote...

[stuff deleted]

<Anyway, I write the manual....and after it has been written, I put it aside and
<ignore it for about a week--or two if I have that kind of time. After that time
<has passed, I can go back and look at the text with a fresh eye and I can
<easily catch the errors that have creeped in. If I were to read my own text the
<next day, I wouldn't notice a thing. This time delay _really_ helps a lot. I
<see all kinds of things using this method.

I can testify to this approach. I find it very beneficial not just for
technical communication but all sorts of creative projects.

Mike Sechelski
T.W.E.
msechelski -at- hou -dot- sperry-sun -dot- com