DOS to Word 7 conversion

Subject: DOS to Word 7 conversion
From: deborah madden <demadden -at- LYNX -dot- DAC -dot- NEU -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 1996 22:51:23 GMT

--
hi, all --

i'm posting this for a internet-challenged friend, so please e-mail your

here's the dilemma: he's trying to plan for a big doc conversion in his
department. they've produced their documentation using DOS 6 and now want to
convert it to word 7, create on-line help and HTML files. i suggested
using robohelp for the online and HTML, but i'm not sure about the DOS
to word 7 conversion.

can anyone suggest a tool that would convert the DOS files to word 7
relatively simply and quickly? (is this asking a lot?) and please
forgive me if you've beaten this topic to a pulp already. i'm an
intermittent peruser, but an ardent fan of this group.

thanks a bunch!

deborah (for dave baxter)
demadden -at- lynx -dot- neu -dot- edu